devel - You are not alone

Objet : devel-adl

You are not alone

  • From: Cameron Gless <cameron AT funraise.io>
  • To: devel AT agendadulibre.org
  • Subject: You are not alone
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2018 09:30:49 -0600

Hi!

I’m trying to connect with like minded organizations using technology to further their online presence and mission. Our founders spent over 10 years in the nonprofit space at organizations like Invisible Children and Liberty in North Korea. During our time, we found ourselves juggling multiple platforms and having a lack of flexibility and customization.

That’s why we decided to create our own platform and quickly realized we should make it available to all nonprofits. The platform was created to tackle the daily nonprofit struggles we faced.

Some of the things our platform does is…
1. Centralize platforms and reduces overall cost
2. Streamlines process and provides a user friendly interface
3. Focuses on reducing donor churn and increasing donor cultivation

We would love to be able to show you what that exactly looks like and see how we can work with and help out your organization! Do you have time to chat more later this week or next? Let me know :)

Thanks!
Cameron

Funraise Inc
100 West Broadway, Suite 3000